Friday, April 17, 2009

Time Away from School


Vegas Strip





M&M Shop- Any color you can imagine!


We stayed at the Luxor.
The Big Black Pyramid





The elevator goes diagonally and some people we rode with were freakin out b/c we were going down at an angle. HA.



The Winter Semester is Finally over! I'm very excited to be done with this semester and relieved to recieve passing grades! :) I only got a short break between semesters to relax and then back to BYUIdaho. A road trip was necessary for my two roomates Whitney P and Whitney C and myself. We had planned an intense trip down to Mexico and even started a diet that we named "The Mexico Diet" ha.. After everything crazy happening in Mexico we decided San Diego, California sounded great! Whitney P and I drove back to Salt Lake and stopped in Vegas for the night. It was the first time I have even been in Vegas and I was wide- eyed the WHOLE time. I had alot of fun. I stopped by Austin and Megans house for the night and I was told that if I stayed there then i'm making Jambalya. We ate and watched 24. Thanks Austin and Megan for my new room! Austin made sure that I had a read bed this time I stayed. I usually sleep on a blow up mattress. I flew into Virginia and dad picked me up. I suprised mom at work and jumped from behind the dumpster and she screamed and I couldn't help but start crying because I miss my mom MORE than anything. She's the best. Dad took me on an all day bike ride up the mountain on Friday. He's a stud. Sadly I'm packed and I leave Saturday at 6 am. It's back to Rexburg.

3 comments:

  1. Lu, it sounds like you had a nice little vacation. I am glad Austin and Megan were nice to you. Sometimes you have to worried about those two...they are usually so mean. J/K. I am jealous of the time you got to spend with them.

    I bet Dad was just as excited about you being there as Mom was. They love you bunches, and so do I. Maybe you can come visit me soon.

    Take care of yourself this coming semester:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always come and visit your aunt in Seattle...I have a real bed you could sleep in and I wouldn't even make you cook. And if you pick the right time to come; I might even have your grandmother here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the M&M Factory have pink m&m's? I hope you enjoyed your trip in VA, it's always so nice to go home isn't it? That's funny you surprised your mom, did she cry, too??

    ReplyDelete