Sunday, December 26, 2010

Oops... Did I tell You I'm Married?


AK and HAY

The Crab did not like me and Panda was running for her life.




We plan on having kids in about 10 years :)

Reams Allie, Abbie (baby), and Jackson




Blaine with the Girls





Daddy with Hay







Austin and Blaine







Josh and Blaine

















The Jefferson Monument

























Tyson's Corner




























Carley















Megan




















Amy



















Gnickie




















Emily



















Davis Family























Boys-Josh, Austin, Mick, Blaine, Kyle, Adam, Nate
















































Sunset
























The Whole family


























Mom and Dad



























Kiss



























Reams Family






























Mens Warehouse Model (name unknown)














































































































































































































































Hi Everyone! I know I haven't updated in a while, but oh well. I am officially a member of the REAMS family. Blaine and I were sealed in the Washington DC Temple on December the 11th 2010. My blog is a little messy, but we are trying to get some pictures up here for everyone to see. Also, we are celebrating Christmas this year in Yorktown and are currently enjoying over a foot of snow. Yippy! I feel like we are back in Idaho already. We are heading to Rexburg on the 31st and Blaine is excited to see the frozen tundra that I continue to complain about. Anyway, I hope to update soon and also put up pictures from our first Christmas together. :)
MORE PICTURES FROM THE RECEPTION ARE COMING!

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!!!!! I love that you two are married!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bummed we all couldn't be there!! You guys look so dang cute-congrats!

    ReplyDelete