Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt-Blaine's First Day of School

EASTER!!!!!


I don't know why Blaine has a football in his basket.. that was not included in the hunt.


It was freezing.



I hid an egg in that pipe and the guys ran and slid... into each other... It looks a little gay but it was so funny!




What a Crazy couple of weeks! Mom came for a week for graduation and we totally loved it! Of course, anytime mom goes to any of her children's houses there is always a "home project." Mom is the best at this! Mom helped us paint our new kitchen table. She did NOT enjoy how cold it was and that the wind blows constantly. It did snow while she was here and she told me that she would never go to school in Idaho and that she would drop out within the first week. So...Now she knows why I use to call and complain so much about the weather. We miss her so much. During the week, we also took mom to In-n-Out Burger. Mom liked it.. but did not like her fries "animal style."



Also this week- Blaine started his first day back to school. He has been so excited about school. That's all he talks about. He reviewed his schedule multiple times a day and couldn't sleep the night before school started because of his anxiousness. Haha. We got all of his school supplies and I even bought him a new shirt to wear on his first day. These are pictures from his first day. I was acting like one of those crazy moms on their kids first day.





*I want to mention that when he got home from school, he took a nap and then got up and did practically all his homework for the rest of the week. I asked him why it was taking him so long just to do one night's assignment and he explained to me that he was going to get ahead and do all of it.... WHO IS THIS KID? He sounds like Megan Davis. Cuz he sure doesn't sound like me. I usually do my homework the morning its due or in the wee hours of the night. I stayed up for 48 hours writing my senior paper instead of working on it all semester like I was suppose to. He is so dedicated to doing well.. let's hope he keeps up the hipe and continues to stay on top of his homework.



- As for me, I am on the job hunt. I have a couple of interviews coming up-A business sales representative position and a legal position at a marketing firm- (both in Rexburg) hopefully something works out. :)


Lastly, It's Easter TIME! Some of our friends decided to get together and put on an Easter Egg Hunt and also an Easter Sunday Dinner. We are all so excited. Here are also some pictures from the Easter Egg hunt with Kenzie&Austin and Amber&Brant. It got a little competitive.







First Day of School!









He was getting so annoyed because I took a billion pictures.












walking to the car.













I was dropping him off at the Ricks and I pulled out my camera before he got out of the car and he looked at me and said.. "This is so embarrassing...." I said HUSH! and I still got my intended picture.














1 comment:

  1. hahaha love all the first day of school pictures!! don't bash on those of us who love homework. we're just cool. :) MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete