Sunday, December 13, 2009

Quick blog

For all my sibling who now think it's cool to have "private blogs"... I don't like it... B/c when i try to "stay connected" with my family I get this message....

"It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation."

Which means in my language... "It doesn't look like anyone likes you enough to invite you to be a part of their lives. If you think this is a mistake, You are wrong.. this was done on purpose. If you want to contact the blog author, good luck, because they don't give a crap about your request to have an invitation."

Merry Christmas-

Lauren

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU LULU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i think you should quit school and become a comedian (just kidding please finish but couldn't you do stand up comedy on the side?)

    ReplyDelete